- This event has passed.
Great Lakes Apprenticeship Contest
July 23, 2018 - July 27, 2018
The Ohio Conference of Plasterers & Cement Masons is proud to announce the Great Lakes Apprenticeship Contest will be held in conjunction with the Ohio State Fair the week of July 23–27, 2018 in Columbus, Ohio.
The Ohio Conference has a long history of involvement around the State Fair as they date back to 1982 and have held many competitions there.
- Monday: Arrive in Columbus, set up the competition area at the fair.
- Tuesday: Scheduled events during the day. Orientation in early evening pertaining to the projects and rules, hand out tickets, shirts and hats.
- Wednesday: (Opening day of Fair) First day of competition.
- Thursday: Second and final day of competition.
- Friday: Tri State annual union meeting in the morning. Dinner banquet and awards ceremony in the evening.
- Saturday: Leave to head back home.
Contestant and Delegate/Associate Fee:
A fee will be assessed which will cover all activities, all hospitality, tickets for dinner banquet including 1 guest.
Will be at the Embassy Suites located at 2700 Corporate Exchange Dr., Columbus, OH 43231.
For packet information, blue print, contestant guide, or to make payment, contact:
Mr. Kenneth Vierling, Sr. – President
4652 Lewis Ave., Toledo, OH 43612
(419) 478-2652 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Robert Gerst – Financial Secretary
5204 Mahoning Ave., Suite 108, Youngstown, OH 44515